2.6 Pre-Release Notes
(*Important note: Anything listed below is subject to change before release. We will try to update any changes in a timely manner, but please keep in mind the info below is not guaranteed.*)
Karn, Scion of Urza
Karn steps into Magic Puzzle Quest as our first ever Colorless Planeswalker, and he brings with him 5 Dominaria cards in his Custom Deck.
Karn, Scion of Urza Bundle
Behold the silver golem’s might, and be one of the first to wield some of Dominaria’s colorless cards in your deck.
Our Gift to You
In anticipation of our return home to Dominaria, we want to give everyone a gift for being a part of the Magic Puzzle Quest community. Thank you for your support.
- Rivals of Ixalan cards are now available in Booster Crafting
- Newest bundle offers are now displayed at the top of the Vault
- Switched Customer Support platform from Zendesk to Helpshift
- Push notifications will not be available in iOS if the app isn’t running. This issue will be fixed in 2.7. Players will still receive an Inbox message though.
- Costly Plunder now destroys the last Creature you control, instead of the first.
- After Jadelight Ranger's second Explore ability causes a gem match to occur, the player will now gain mana, instead of the opponent.
- Vampire tokens are no longer reinforced, instead of being destroyed, when gaining life if they received damage equal to their Toughness during combat in the War of Sun and Dusk Event Node
- HOU Exclusives are no longer tagged as Exclusive, and will be able to be crafted in Booster Crafting.
- Fixed some minor text issues