New Features / Content
Hour of Devastation is here!
Hour of Devastation arrives in Magic: the Gathering - Puzzle Quest!
Featuring 149 new cards at launch, this new expansion is filled with interesting card combinations and powerful abilities.
The set features three new card abilities: Eternalize, Aftermath and Afflict.
When this creature is in your graveyard, Activate X, where X is the number listed next to the Eternalize keyword. When you match the gem, this creature is Exiled then you summon a 4/4 Zombie token copy of it on the battlefield.
When this card is in the graveyard, Activate X, where X is the number listed next to the Aftermath keyword on the back side of the card. When you match the gem, the ability listed on the back side of the card will trigger.
When this creature is blocked, your opponent also takes damage equal to this creature's Power.
Hour of Devastation offers a brand new selection of special offers, such as new Planeswalkers, exclusive cards and new offers for Mana Crystals. In the first week of the Hour of Devastation release, be ready to welcome Elspeth, Sun's Champion. Check in every week for new limited-time offers!
Elspeth, Sun's Champion
A Planeswalker and skilled knight, Elspeth wants nothing more than to sheathe her sword for the last time and find a plane to call home. Violence and destruction have a tendency to follow her, and she is constantly driven to take up arms and wield her defensive magic in the service of those that need her protection.
Elspeth is a white Planeswalker with abilities optimized for the Hour of Devastation set:
- Ability 1: Summon Sun-Soldier. Summons 1 (up to 4 at rank 4) 1/1 Soldier token with “Exert 6: The first creature your opponent controls is Destroyed”.
- Ability 2: Bathe in the Sun. Activate 2: Each of your creatures gains +1/+1 (up to +4/+4 at rank 4).
- Ability 3: Solar Power. 1 (up to 4 at rank 4) of your Activated gems is Destroyed and triggered.
At max level, Elspeth has 114 health.
With max level mana gains of +7 White, +3 Blue, and +3 Green Elspeth is a force to be reckoned with! But great power comes at a great price, Elspeth has max level mana gains of -2 for Red and Black.
As for her deck restrictions, she starts at 3 creatures, 4 spells and 3 supports at level 1 and ends with 6/6/5 at level 60.
New Hour of Devastation Events
The Return of the God-Pharaoh - Coalition PvE Event (9 encounters)
Face creatures from across the plane of Amonkhet. The more victories you earn and the more secondary objectives you complete, the more damage you deal to the Event's Boss - but be quick!
Players from across the plane are also battling to bring down the Boss. Players and Coalitions are ranked by the total damage dealt during the time of the event. Reach the top brackets before the event ends and earn the best rewards. The event ends when the boss's health reaches 0%.
The first run of this event will be on Friday, July 28th.
Only members of a coalition can join this event.
You can create a deck with cards only from Origins, Kaladesh, Aether Revolt, Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation in this event.
Hour of Devastation - PvP Event
With Naktamun in the throes of destruction, one Hour remains. It was not spoken of in The Accounting of Hours, for it was not meant for the people of Amonkhet. Nicol Bolas calls on the planeswalkers of the Gatewatch—Liliana Vess, Jace Beleren, Chandra Nalaar, Gideon Jura, and Nissa Revane—to face him. They answer his challenge, and an epic battle ensues. Nicol Bolas defeats the heroes one by one, pushing them to their breaking points and forcing them to planeswalk away. Nicol Bolas’s victory is complete.
Keep an eye out for this event in the upcoming month, so you can join the fight and battle for victory!
- Elspeth, Sun's Champion node objectives
- Cast 4 or more spells during a single fight
- Cast 3 or less supports during a single fight
- Colorless node objectives
- Lose 3 or less creatures during a single fight
- Take 10 or less damage during a single fight
- Colorless node objectives
- Cast 3 or more supports during a single fight
- Cast 3 or less spells during a single fight
You can create a deck with cards only from Origins, Kaladesh, Aether Revolt, Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation in this event.
Hour of Revelation - PvP Event
Select your most powerful Planeswalker and face other players for the control of mana shards. Once locked, your Planeswalker will fight enemy Planeswalkers and decks crafted by real players for the duration of the event. The more victories you earn the more rewards you can win. Reach the top brackets before the event ends and earn the best rewards.
The first run of this event will be on Wednesday, July 26th.
- White Node:
- Cast 4 or more supports during a single fight
- Lose 3 or less creatures during a single fight
- Red Node:
- Kill 3 or more enemy creatures during a single fight
- Take 15 or less damage during a single fight
- Blue Node:
- Cast 3 or more spells during a single fight
- Cast 3 or less supports during a single fight
- Green Node:
- Summon 3 or less creatures during a single fight
- Kill 3 or more enemy creatures during a single fight
You can create a deck with cards only from Origins, Kaladesh, Aether Revolt, Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation in this event.
Special Rule: Enraged Match - after 5 turns, all damage dealt to Planeswalkers is doubled.
- Event Decks: You can now create a deck or transfer an existing deck into the Event Deck slot for the duration of an Event.
- Card Finder: Looking to obtain a specific card? When viewing any card in the Fullscreen Card Carousel, clicking "Card Finder" will show you where you can loot the card.
- Smart Filters: When building Event decks, filters will now automatically take into account the Event’s restrictions.
- Improved Filters: The text search bar in the Filters tab will now search card names, subtypes, descriptions and evergreens. Build your next Zombie deck with ease!
- Free Daily Boosters: Daily Boosters now give only 1 card each, however the frequency has been increased to 12 times a day, once per 2 hours.
- Improved tutorial for auto-fill and pre-built decks
- Fullscreen Card Carousel swiping is smoother.
- New unlocking flow: Players need to complete the Chapter 1 of the Story Mode in order to unlock the Events.
- Apple/iOS Users Please Note: Starting in this next update, the game is now only compatible with iOS 9 or later.
We’ve been working on numerous back-end and infrastructure improvements, leading to better game stability, better response time, and less latency.
We’ve been working hard on bug fixes. The following bugs have been fixed:
Cards, Planeswalkers & Gameplay
- The card is able to be cast when filling the mana cost of a spell that Discards a card while the hand is full of Madness cards.
- A +1/+1 buff fails to be applied again when reinforcing Blood-Cursed Knight while a support gem is on the battlefield.
- A 1/1 White Spirit is summoned when a Melded Hanweir Garrison is destroyed with Slayers Plate on the gemboard.
- A card fails to be drawn when cycling Oketra's Attendant.
- Multiple extra swaps are erroneously granted when matching 3 Energized gems while the Gonti's Aether Heart support card is on the board.
- The creature fails to attack when Consul's Lieutenant gives +1/+1 to a creature with 0 Power.
- The second to last spell card with Awaken is Returned when Halimar Tidecaller is played after 2 Awaken spells are cast with a non Awaken spell in between.
- Multiple issues display when viewing the Drake Haven description.
- The description is missing a period at the end of the sentence when viewing the Bitterblade Warrior description.
- The text displays "of it's activated" when viewing the Embalm mechanic description.
- The text displays as "6 or less" when viewing Gonti, Lord of Luxury's card description.
- Creature abilities remain active when a disabled creature enters or exits the battlefield.
- The description text erroneously displays when viewing the flip side of a Transform card while it is on the battlefield.
- A 3/2 Eldrazi Horror fails to be summoned when an Eldrazi creature dies with Extricator of Flesh on the battlefield.
- Casting Floodwaters on a creature which has less than 0 power due to another card's debuff will cause the card to have an extremely high power as long as both effects are active.
- Exert gems returns to the battlefield on the same turn when its countdown expires
- Giant Spectacle cancels out a creature’s First and/or Double-Strike
- Mana Cost erroneously fails to be raised when Reflector Mage Returns to the original owners side of the Battlefield after temporarily taking control of the card.
- Oketra’s Monument also gives spell cards mana, even though it should only be for creatures
- Ormendahl mana cost displays as 0 when viewing the Ormendahl, Profane Prince card's mana cost.
- Rhonas the Indomitable remains able to block during the opponent's turn even after its effect ends, lowering the last creature's power to below 8.
- The creature deals damage to itself when Kessig Forgemaster is blocked.
- The enemy casts Descend Upon the Sinful when only enemy creatures are on the battlefield.
- The Evergreen is Disabled when Awoken Horror receives Defender, Vigilance or Reach.
- The targeting prompt fails to target creatures when Extricator of Sin returns to its original owner's control.
- Multiple objectives fail to be affected when Discarding a creature.
- Multiple objectives fail to increment when melding a creature.
- The text states "Kill 3 or less enemy creatures during a single fight" when viewing the Protector objective text for the Exquisite Archangel encounter.
- The opponent targets a creature with summoning sickness when the opponent casts a temporary buff.
- The player incorrectly receives an Extra Turn when matching two three matches of the same color gems during an Encounter.
- Multiple issues occur when casting Day's Undoing during an Encounter.
- Creatures remain on the battlefield with 0 toughness when a creature's toughness reduction is immediately followed by a Replace Creature prompt.
- Damage is dealt prior to the gamescene loading when viewing the player's Planeswalker after beginning the encounter.
- The AI fails to target two separate creatures when casting the Chilling Grasp spell card.
- The enemy casts The Great Aurora when only enemy creatures and supports are on the battlefield.
- The opponent Destroys the strong creature when Sarkhan the Mad casts the Call Dragon ability with a strong creature and a weak creature on the battlefield.
- The opponent erroneously casts Eyeblight Massacre when Eyeblight Massacre's mana cost is filled while there are no opposing creatures on the battlefield.
- The opponent erroneously casts Hallowed Moonlight when filling the mana cost with only enemy Tokens on the battlefield.
- The opponent erroneously casts Languish when there are no creatures on the player's side of the field.
- The opponent erroneously targets the player's creature when casting the Ornamental Courage spell card.
- The opponent fails to cast a spell when the opponent has Start Your Engines ready to cast with non-vehicle creatures on the battlefield.
- The opponent fails to target the player's creatures with Disable when the opponent plays the Akroan Jailer creature card while the player's creatures still have summoning sickness.
- The opponent targets a creature with summoning sickness when casting Sundering Slash.
- The opponent targets the player's creatures when the opponent casts Built to Smash.
- The opponent targets the player's creatures when the opponent casts Giant Spectacle.
- The opponent targets the player's creatures when the opponent casts Larger Than Life.
- The opponent targets the player's creatures when the opponent casts Rush of Vitality.
- The opponent targets their own creatures when the opponent casts Spark of Creativity.
- Multiple Planeswalker's health fails to regenerate when the health regeneration timer ends.
- Liliana, Death's Majesty *AI* gets weaker throughout the encounter due to the Anoint ability
- Madness spells erroneously discard when Reality Smasher activates their Smash Reality ability.
- The text states "Create a support with 2 shield" when viewing Ajani Unyielding's level 1 Determination ability.
- Multiple SOI tutorial levels are overly difficult when the player is unable to draw enough creature cards.
- Specific Events, created in Godfather 2 BLUE (2.1.2 Data), fails to appear in a 2.2.0 build
- Unable to view the loot table for the last 2 Amonkhet Masterpiece Collection and the 2 "Amonkhet Set - Promotion" packs.
- Embalmed version of Honored Hydra is not labeled as a token.
UI, UX, Localization & Graphics
- Multiple issues display when viewing a Planeswalker that is at Max Level.
- Multiple issues display when viewing multiple Evergreens in the MTGPQ Abilities Gallery section
- Multiple issues occur when Hero of Goma Fada enters the battlefield.
- The artwork displays compressed vertically when viewing multiple cards in the Invite Friends For Free Exclusive Cards! section.
- The badge blends in with the Card set when viewing multiple Card sets while there is a claimable Booster Pack.
- The HP text displays orange when viewing a Planeswalker with 0 HP.
- The Planeswalker's Color bar blends in with the background when viewing Blue Planeswalkers.
- The portrait fails to display when viewing multiple portraits in multiple areas.
- The sound effect is missing when activating multiple Arlinn Kord abilities.
- A blue line displays when viewing the left side of unlocked Decks.
- A notification fails to display over the Vault button when dragging the screen down to refresh the screen after a pack has been received.
- A support icon displays when viewing Confiscation Coup on the Dovin Baan Deck Starter Bundle.
- An animation fails to display when Metalwork Colossus Gains 1 mana after a support enters the battlefield.
- An empty circle displays when viewing the bottom of the Bonus Booster Pack while opening Premium Booster Packs.
- An evergreen for Menace erroneously displays when viewing the Abilities Gallery FAQ.
- Inconsistent artwork displays when viewing the Blue Fat Pack artwork on the Blue Cards Bundle Pack.
- Sound effects and Music stop playing permanently when pressing the Headphone Mic in all Areas.
- The AER graphic displays above the KLD graphic when viewing the Kaladesh booster packs.
- The arrow displays white when viewing the Tutorial prompt arrow.
- The artwork fails to display on creature cards when played by the opponent after being obtained by the Fetch mechanic.
- The background art is missing when viewing the Left Coalition widget.
- The buff animation displays in the second creature position when a positionally buffed creature is killed.
- The Card Set logo is missing when viewing the Kaladesh Block in the Booster Pack tab.
- The color blends in with the background when viewing a User's Log in the Battle Log.
- The color of the button blends in with the background when viewing the Heal button while the Planeswalker has between 11% to 99% HP.
- The color scheme fails to match the rest of the app when viewing the Event Rules prompt.
- The creature's artwork overlaps the Planeswalker portrait when a creature is summoned after a creature with an "enters the battlefield" effect is temporarily controlled.
- The Currency Bar background color displays inconsistently when viewing the Currency Bar background.
- The damage displays on the gem board when Goldnight Castigator is Destroyed by damage.
- The Deck drop shadow displays cut off when viewing the left column of Decks.
- The Evergreen displays transparent when viewing an Evergreen for a creature on the battlefield.
- The First Strike damage obstructs the ability damage when a cards ability that damages a Planeswalker is triggered by a creature with First Strike attacking the Planeswalker.
- The Haste Evergreen remains until the beginning of the next turn when reinforcing a creature that has been given Haste by Spontaneous Artist.
- The opponent ability indicator overlaps the Special Game Mode status arrow when the Legendary status is active.
- The orb color fails to match the Planeswalker color when viewing the Challenge Orbs after completing the encounter.
- The Potion button displays shorter than the Vault and Continue buttons when viewing the Potion button in the Rewards screen.
- The prompt fails to match the color scheme of the rest of the app when viewing the Choose a Planeswalker prompt.
- The prompt fails to match the color scheme of the rest of the app when viewing the Invite a Friend and Get an Exclusive Card prompt.
- The screenshot displays compressed vertically when viewing the second Battle Log screenshot on the 1.10.1 Release Notes (02/14/17) section.
- The support card sound effect is played during any action instead of playing during a support card's activation when activating two support cards in a row during an Encounter.
- The text displays "When an event start, you are qualified" when viewing the You Qualified In prompt.
- [FPSRKJ] Placeholder text displays when viewing the Transaction Canceled prompt.
- The text displays "or it's cooldown" when viewing the Cards with Exert tutorial prompt.
- In some languages, the card title overlaps the Masterpiece border when viewing multiple cards.
- On few devices, the Help Center fails to load when accessing the Help Center.
- In some languages, the Loading text displays cut off by the bottom of the screen when viewing the bottom of the screen after launching the app.
- In some languages, the "Rewards" text fails to display centered on the button when viewing the Oath of the Gatewatch PvE Events widget Rewards button.
- In some languages, the text extends to the left and right edges of the button when viewing the Not Now button in French.
- In some languages, the text extends to the very bottom edge of the button when viewing the GO button in the Your Profile tab.
- The description overlaps the Loyalty information when viewing Ajani Unyielding's Determination ability.
- Similar widgets fail to stack on the same carousel when viewing widgets.
- In some languages, the level text displays outside of the designated node section when viewing all 5 nodes.
- In some languages, the text displays outside the box when viewing the Rank tab.
- In some languages, the Enraged text displays off-centered when viewing the top of the screen after Enraged has been activated.
- In some languages, the text overlaps itself when viewing the Referral instructions.
- In some languages, the banner obstructs the BFZ Big Box text when viewing the Ancient Dragon's Hoard Special Offer.
- In some languages, the banner obstructs the text "Kaladesh Big Box" when viewing the Dragon's Hoard Special Offer.
- In some languages, the Coalition name displays obscured by the Coalition icon when viewing the Coalition name.
- In some languages, the level text displays outside of the designated node section for multiple levels when viewing the node.
- In some languages, the banner obstructs the Red Fat Pack text when viewing the Territorial Gorger Mythic Card Exclusive Special Offer.
- In some languages, the title text blends in with the frost graphic making it difficult to read when viewing the title on the Daily Reward widget.
- In some languages, the text extends outside of the designated box when viewing the Show all cards button.
- In some languages, the text extends outside of the top of the red bar when viewing the description for multiple bundles widget.
- In some languages, the timer displays cut off when viewing the Booster timer.
- In some languages, the text extends outside of the pink banner when viewing the "Includes Masterpieces" text on the Kaladesh card set.
- In some languages, the title text overlaps itself when viewing the title for the Planeswalker Arena Event.
- A common card rarity displays instead of the accurate rarity when viewing cards in a Move Card prompt.
- A notification badge erroneously displays when viewing the Main Menu.
- A Planeswalker Challenges widget erroneously displays when viewing the Inbox after the Planeswalker Challenges event has ended.
- All un-owned cards flash instead of remaining grayed out when changing screens in Multiple Areas.
- Multiple aspects become unselectable when rapidly tapping a card.
- Multiple buttons on the HUD remain active when viewing the Info prompt for an Event widget.
- Multiple Events erroneously display when viewing the Events in the Your Coalition tab.
- Multiple Filter section headers fail to display bold when viewing the Filter options.
- Multiple issues display when viewing the Emrakul, the Promised End special offer.
- Multiple issues display when viewing the Objectives Screen.
- Multiple issues occur when interacting with the currency bar while in the Results screen.
- Multiple issues occur when quickly scrolling through the Special Offer widgets.
- Multiple issues occur when tapping the Leaderboard buttons immediately after tapping the Rewards button.
- Multiple issues occur when viewing a Card Set loot table immediately after closing out of a Card Set loot table carousel.
- Multiple issues occur when viewing a card's mana cost after a mana increased effect expires.
- Multiple issues occur when viewing the Coalition Title text.
- Multiple issues occur when viewing the Story Mode widget.
- Multiple Issues occur when viewing the User's rank.
- Occasionally the arrow button freezes in a distorted shape when selecting the Filters button in Multiple Areas.
- The Awaken number displays off center to the left when the player views a card with Awaken.
- The base damage erroneously displays when viewing damage dealt while Goldnight Castigator is on the battlefield in the Battle Log.
- The button is unresponsive when tapping the X button after selecting a card that has not loaded.
- The cards fail to display in alphabetical order by rarity type when viewing all Card Set Info prompts.
- The Chapter buttons fail to extend to the edge of the screen when viewing the Planes Chapters
- The currently selected Filters are erroneously saved when tapping the View Type button.
- The Empty Node prompt fails to display when tapping on a depleted node.
- The evergreen description text displays instead of remaining closed when closing a maximized creature card after tapping the card and evergreen icon consecutively on Multiple Screens.
- The Filter text fails to display a pressing animation when tapping multiple Filters.
- The gray overlay fails to extend to the right edge of the card when viewing unowned cards in List View.
- The held card immediately scrolls the Hand instead of requiring the user to drag the card down when tapping and holding the last card in the Hand during an Encounter.
- The hitbox fails cover the entirety of the Profile button when tapping the left side of the Profile button at the bottom.
- The incorrect arrows displays next to the alphabetical filters when viewing the Filter section.
- The Kick Player prompt fails to display when pressing the Kick button.
- The Meld card switches back to the incorrect original card when viewing multiple meld cards.
- The nodes screen briefly displays when tapping the back arrow after tapping the Event Rewards button.
- The pressed animations fail to be maintained when tapping multiple buttons and dragging slightly.
- The screen fails to scroll when swiping the sides of the screen.
- The sound is disabled instead of enabled when maximizing the app after minimizing and launching the Camera app in Multiple Areas.
- The text "5 Cards" fails to display when viewing the center Booster Pack on multiple Special Offers.
- The text displays cut off when viewing multiple threads.
- The text is difficult to read when viewing the booster set text.
- The tier text fails to display centered when joining an event.
- The Transforms mechanic description fails to display when tapping the Transforms mechanic text for multiple Arlinn Abilities.
- The view type fails to save when transitioning between the Card Pool and the Deck tab.
- The white outline fails to cover the entire button when viewing the Rewards Tiers.
- In some languages, the text extends outside the designated box when viewing the PvP Event Encounter Screen.
- Multiple issues occur when viewing the Bristling Hydra Special Offer.
- Additional spacing displays in the Tips prompt when completing SOI Tutorial Encounter 3
- In some languages, the text extends outside of the button when viewing the Tier Rewards popup.
- [Russian] The text displays obstructed by the banner when viewing the KLD Fat Pat text on the Dragon's Hoard widget.
- In some languages, the text overlaps itself when viewing a Next Reward that contains a Booster Pack.
- In some languages, the text extends outside of the designated area when viewing the score of the matched opponent.
- A Collect Reward button erroneously displays when viewing the bottom of the PvE Event Over prompt.
- A dark gray box displays at the bottom left of the screen when viewing the Event Rewards for an Event without Coalition Rewards.
- A dark gray texture erroneously displays when viewing the bottom of the screen as the Information tabs are expanded.
- A different Planeswalker unlocked abilities display when leveling up a Planeswalker then quickly swiping to a different Planeswalker in the Planeswalkers Tab.
- A gap in the outline displays when viewing the top left and right sides of the border.
- A gray overlay erroneously displays on owned cards when tapping the Show all cards option after converting duplicate cards.
- A line break is created in the Battle Log when moving a gem and making an invalid match.
- A notification erroneously displays over the Inbox button when receiving a new message while claiming a reward.
- A pressing animation fails to display when selecting a Card set in the Booster Pack tab.
- A small amount of green displays before a match is won when a new player views the Match Won bar.
- A Sorry! Coalition is Full prompt appears when double tapping the Join Coalition button.
- A Sorry! This Coalition name already exists prompt displays when double tapping the Create button.
- An erroneous line break displays when viewing the Loading text for any encounter.
- An error informing a user that their Coalition name exceeds twelve characters fails to display when creating/modifying a Coalition name that has more than twelve characters.
- At Episode 1 Tutorial, the title appears corrupted.
- Blue lines erroneously display when viewing the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Cards become delayed instead of remaining enabled when tapping on a card's card type icon as the hand partially opens for newly dealt cards during an Encounter.
- Cards from the player's hand are unable to be picked up after tapping two separate cards from the player's hand in rapid succession during an Encounter.
- Damage dealt is displayed after the creature Transforms when Thing in the Ice is reduced to 6 or less toughness by damage.
- Excess blank space displays when viewing the top of the list.
- Garruk's face is obscured when viewing Garruk Wildspeaker's portrait.
- If Users create a first account through Facebook, there's a phantom notification on the Activity Hub
- Inconsistent font displays when viewing the Planeswalker's health.
- Kiora's Octopus image loads white with a bad internet connection during the tutorial
- Meld cards flip back to the 3rd card used to meld when flipping the card in the booster opening sequence
- Multiple Booster Pack graphics are shifted compared to the aura effect behind it when viewing the Booster packs.
- Multiple Planeswalkers are able to be bought at once when purchasing a Planewalker.
- Navigational options remain functional when a Planeswalker is still Training after leveling the Planeswalker.
- Potion count does not refresh in the PW/Deck select screen after purchasing more
- Rank appears on Solo Rank rewards but NOT Coalition Rank rewards
- Red dots continue to display when viewing the navigational options after collecting the available Booster Pack.
- Relentless Dead appears briefly in the hand before being returned to the battlefield when destroyed with Possessed Skaab.
- Renaming a deck causes the sort order of the decks to reverse.
- Rewards overlay dismisses automatically the first time invoked after a new Event started
- Soft currency does not count down while leveling up a Planeswalker
- Tezzeret's face is hidden by the title banner when viewing the Revolt against the Consulate event widget.
- The "Card Transformed" tutorial prompt displays before the creature transforms when progressing through the Tutorial.
- The "Colorless Fat Pack" text fails to display parallel with the Booster Pack artwork when viewing the Heart of Kiran Special Offer.
- The "New!" banner continues to display after joining the Event when viewing a joined Event in the Story Mode carousel.
- The 1.6.0 Update message erroneously displays when viewing the 1.6.5 Update widget.
- The 5 digit rank displays overlapped by the Coalition Logo when viewing the Coalition list in the Search tab.
- The application often fails to load proper art assets with less than stable internet connection
- The banner displays in the Abilities screen instead of remaining in the Deck screen when quickly tapping the Abilities and Deck buttons simultaneously in the Planeswalkers Menu.
- The banner overlaps the opponent's score and rank when viewing the Objective screen.
- The bar displays cut-off when viewing Google Play login bar.
- The bottom Coalition logo fails to display when viewing the random list on a fresh install.
- The box displays extending off of the top side of the prompt when viewing the Event Type box.
- The bundles fail to display centered horizontally when viewing the Mana Crystal bundles.
- The button changes from a 2D shape to a 3D shape when tapping the Convert Duplicates button
- The button continues to display "Joined" when viewing an Event's Opt In Phase end.
- The button continues to display pressed when releasing the button after holding down the Card Pack Purchase button.
- The button displays a pressed animation when a button scrolls over the previous selection point.
- The button displays white when tapping the Play button while the Planeswalker has between 10% - 50% HP.
- The button erroneously displays a pressed animation when the JOIN EVENT button on the Events widget is scrolled passed the point of release.
- The button fails to display a pressing animation when tapping the Leave button.
- The button text displays as "Play" instead of "Fight!" when viewing the Play button.
- The button transitions between a 2D and 3D shape when tapping the Kick button.
- The button transitions between a 2D shape and a 3D shape when tapping the GO button in the Your Coalition tab.
- The button transitions between a 2D shape and a 3D shape when tapping the Leaderboard button.
- The card color is difficult to see when viewing the Blue cards.
- The card erroneously displays with mana when viewing a card to Fetch that was previously selected by Oath of Nissa and was unable to enter the hand.
- The card filters are erroneously applied when tapping the list/grid view button.
- The Card set image displays outside the bottom of the header when viewing the Loot table for any Card set.
- The cards fail to display when adding a space before or after the card name in the Search bar.
- The carousel fails to scroll to the next card when swiping across the Card text in a Card carousel.
- The Carousel fails to scroll when quickly scrolling through any carousel.
- The chapter text fails to display when viewing the Event Header.
- The Check mark pressed animation is delayed when deselecting the Show all cards box.
- The Choose a Planeswalker Screen erroneously displays when pressing the Planeswalker select button in the center Saheeli Rai Node.
- The Claim button overlap the description text when viewing the Gift for Server Downtime Widget.
- The Clear Filters button disappears when tapping the Filters button.
- The Coalition Rank displays one rank higher when viewing all widgets that display a Rank score.
- The creature fails to display when searching for the flip side of the Card.
- The Currency bar is missing when viewing the Purchase Potions prompt.
- The Daily Reward widget appears incorrectly when the maintenance message, with the "exclamation" point image, is present
- The dark blue box fails to display flush with the bottom of the button when viewing the arrow on the SMS button.
- The dark green arrow graphic displays shifted to the left when viewing the Apply button.
- The darker gray background extends to the left side when viewing the Color box in the Card Filters Screen.
- The Device ID text displays in front of the Connect with Facebook button when viewing the Login Screen.
- The event claimed fails to display first when claiming the second listed event.
- The event widgets fail to display in order of expiration when viewing the list of events.
- The Evergreen description box displays at an angle when viewing the Evergreen description box.
- The Evergreen description fails to display when tapping on the Evergreen icon while a targeting prompt is displaying.
- The Evergreen name fails to display when viewing the Evergreen description box.
- The experience bar continues to fill automatically when pressing the mana runes button immediately after tapping the Level Up! prompt.
- The Facebook account name frequently fails to display when proceeding to the Settings.
- The Fetched creature cards fail to display to the user when fetching a meld card while the melded version is on the battlefield.
- The Flip Card icon displays off of the card when viewing the card to the left of the Transform or Meld card.
- The fullscreen card fails to display when tapping a card in a purchasable Planeswalker's deck.
- The gem board freezes when quickly tapping multiple cards in the hand during an Encounter.
- The gray hitbox extends outside the button when tapping the Current Reward.
- The gray overlay fails to cover the entire portrait when viewing non-selected Planeswalkers.
- The gray overlay fails to cover the entire screen when viewing the Event Rules.
- The grey background is not scaled properly after leveling a planeswalker.
- The hands open and close when dragging after double tapping and holding a card in the user's hand.
- The hitbox fails to cover the entire bar when tapping the right side of the Player Rankings bar.
- The incorrect card displays when selecting an opponent's creature after the opponent returns a controlled player's creature with the "When this creature enters the battlefield" ability.
- The info button obstructs the Planeswalker colors when viewing the Coming Soon Planeswalkers.
- The information fails to display centered when viewing the information on the retracted Daily Reward widget.
- The last letter is missing when viewing a Coalition name with 12 capital letters.
- The last Planeswalker to have their deck edited displays when viewing the default Planeswalker.
- The last Story Mode viewed momentarily displays its chapters when transitioning between Story Modes.
- The leaderboard details fail to display when leaving a Coalition from the My Coalition leaderboard.
- The Leaderboard information briefly displays in the lower right corner when tapping the Leaderboard button.
- The Leaving Deck Edit pop-up briefly displays when leveling up a Planeswalker after closing the Deck Edit screen.
- The Level Up button is unresponsive when the player presses the Mana Rune icon on the Level Up button while the bottom tabs are expanded.
- The list of Logs fails to scroll when tapping a Log entry and swiping in the Battle Log.
- The Loadout fails to display when viewing the Abilities tab.
- The Main Menu erroneously opens when tapping the right side of the screen as soon as the Main Menu is first visible immediately after exiting an encounter.
- The Masterpiece Evergreen icon briefly displays off the card when tapping to dismiss a Masterpiece card that has been played.
- The navigational options are different sizes when viewing the navigational options.
- The new Leader fails to receive a notification when a Coalition Leader leaves the Coalition.
- The Node counter overlaps the circle around the node when viewing the Node counter.
- The number of cards to master increases by two when viewing the Card(s) Mastered total after updating 1.6.0 to 1.6.5.
- The number overlaps the circle when viewing a node with a two digit charge value.
- The Objectives text bounces up and down when viewing the Game Paused prompt.
- The page fails to refresh automatically when the Revolt against the Consulate Event expires.
- The Planeswalker name displays in CamelCase instead of all capital letters when viewing the the Planeswalker tab.
- The Planeswalker occasionally fails to take damage when force quitting during an encounter then relaunching.
- The Planeswalker portraits fail to display when the Tab section is expanded before the portraits load.
- The Planeswalker Select button is active instead of being disabled when viewing the screen prior to the Level Up! screen displaying on the Choose A Planeswalker Screen.
- The player remains in the event screen when tapping the Joined button after opting into an event.
- The portrait fails to extend to the left edge of the panel when viewing the Planeswalker portrait
- The price fails to display centered in the open space when viewing the Mana Crystal price for Planeswalkers.
- The Progression Graphic overlaps the intro text when viewing the Episode 1 Intro Screen.
- The progression rewards overlap the Event ending prompt when a player earns a progression reward while another Event ends.
- The question mark appears at the beginning of the second row of text when leaving a coalition with a name containing approximately 10 characters.
- The refresh animation pushes the widgets down instead of displaying in the blank space created by dragging the widgets down when viewing the Activity Hub.
- The Reward Screen displays blank when previewing an Event without Coalition Rewards after previewing another Event's Coalition Rewards Screen.
- The Rune amount displays on the very left edge of the widget when viewing the Dragon's Hoard Special Offer.
- The runes icon doesn't fully stay inside the "Total Runes Obtained" popup screen
- The same artwork displays when viewing Multiple BFZ Booster Packs.
- The screen is unresponsive when tapping the Pause button just before the Activate Sorin's first ability now! pop-up displays.
- The Scroll bar disappears behind the carousels when viewing the right side.
- The scrolling light animation fails to cover the entire button when viewing the Join button.
- The search tabs display slightly off to the left when viewing the search tab in the Coalition screen.
- The Select Planeswalker prompt remains open when double-tapping the Select Planeswalker prompt.
- The Story displays cut off when viewing Sorin, Grim Nemesis' Story after scrolling down another Planeswalker Story.
- The Support banner overlaps the Adventure Time Puzzle Quest (FAQ) text when viewing the top of the screen.
- The Sword icon is difficult to see when viewing the Opponent's attack phase.
- The text "2X DAMAGE" extends outside of the shaded area when viewing the top of the screen after 5 rounds.
- The text "3 CARDS" displays twice when viewing the expanded Free Boosters widget.
- The text "BUTTON" displays briefly when viewing the buttons on the Events widget after returning to the Activity Hub.
- The text "REWARDS EARNED" erroneously displays when viewing the Planeswalker purchased prompt.
- The text "VIEW CARDS" erroneously displays when viewing the Card set image in a Loot table in the Booster Pack tab.
- The text "White Fat Pack" is overlapped by the Mythic Card Exclusive banner when viewing the Aetherstorm Roc Mythic Card Exclusive Special Offer.
- The text briefly displays as gray boxes when viewing the text on the Pause menu.
- The text briefly fails to display when viewing the Total Runes Obtained prompt.
- The text fails to change color when viewing damaged Planeswalker's health in the Battle Log.
- The tier icons briefly display as the same icon when viewing the Rewards Tier Screen.
- The Time Left black back drop displays when viewing any widget without a timer.
- The timer displays twice when previewing the Rewards Screen.
- The timer erroneously displays when previewing the Rewards screen.
- The timer is difficult to see when viewing the countdown timer on the Tools of War card set.
- The top and bottom of the menu are cropped out when previewing the Encounter Selection Screen.
- The top Coalition fails to display on the My Coalition leaderboard when switching between the Top Rank and My Coalition leaderboards with the top ranked team scrolled off-screen.
- The tutorial step fails to be completed when dragging cards above the Hitchclaw Recluse to the bottom of the hand.
- The Update prompt fails to display when returning to the app by tapping the Back button on the Google Play Store.
- The user can get stuck in the events section if an event ends while editing a deck.
- The user fails to be informed that their currency will be taken when modifying a Coalition name to something inappropriate.
- The user is charged for a second purchase when double tapping the Modify button.
- The user is directed to the first chapter when completing the last part of a chapter.
- The user is directed to the first chapter when navigating to the Chapter Select Screen.
- The user is directed to the Level Selection Screen when tapping the Continue button after completing the final Origins level.
- The user is returned to the first node instead of the last node played when completing an encounter.
- The user is unable to view a card's details when tapping on a card in a Move Card prompt.
- The user remains in the SOI Tutorial Encounter Select Screen when completing the last encounter.
- The widget shifts underneath the Currency bar when viewing the top most Event widget after closing out of the Rewards preview screen.
- Two different Network Connection Error prompts display when navigating throughout the application after losing data connection.
- Unable to type special characters or spaces when typing a deck name.
- User is redirected to the chapter selection when losing the last encounter of a chapter
- Fully charged mana ring is visible over other cards
- Superfluous "Use deck" and "Create new event deck" buttons appear when viewing a Planeswalker the user does not own while trying to assign a deck to an event.
- When several users qualify for the last position in a ranking, an incorrect ranking appears on the leaderboard button in the event page.
Progression & Rewards
- Players may receive rewards for the next bracket when finishing on the last place of the previous bracket.
- Missing green pack when purchasing the Nissa, Steward of Elements offer.
- The "Trial of Strength: Gideon 3" Event objective string is incorrect
- The game freezes when the user destroys an enemy support that is on the board before the game starts.
System & Connectivity
- Claiming multiple boosters can result in a soft lock and the player not receiving the cards.
- Players report duplicate cards from various boosters not showing in their inventory.
- Game occasionally freezes when the opponent destroys multiple support gems at once.
- Game may become unresponsive during a match, but menus and player hand are still accessible.
- The application becomes unresponsive when opening the Control Panel or Notification Tray while loading.
- All sounds fail to play when minimizing and maximizing the app after launching.
- The app freezes when performing a partial Five Finger Pinch gesture.
- The user can disable the "Fight!" function by spamming the Deck Assigning Flow in an Event
- Multiple issues occur when the data connection is weak in All Areas.
- The screen fails to finish loading when reconnecting the data connection after the player loses the data connection while entering the screen.
- Multiple issues occur when the player loses data connection during the Booster Pack Tutorial.